Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide the opportunity for a productive life to the homeless and indigent through helping them meet their spiritual, emotional and physical needs.
Personal Care Schedulers are needed to coordinate clients signing in for daily showers and laundry facility use. Responsibilities include dispensing towels and toiletries, keeping areas tidy, scheduling, and maintaining access to facilities. Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM M-F, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Sat. Flexible three or four hour shifts. Located off Salerno Road, Stuart.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Child Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours M-F, 3 hours Saturday
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)