Help this busy little shop and become part of its fun loving team!. Sort and price donations for re-sale. Substitute as a clerk as needed and interact with residents, staff and general public. All shop proceeds support the Benevolent Care Fund helping our residents who have outlived their financial resources- so your help goes a long way to making a difference!
Help needed as a substitute clerk and sorter ( Tuesday or Thursdays 10-1 or 1-3) and on some Wednesdays 10-1 or 10-3 with sorting and pricing. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and have good customer servcie skills.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, but prefer weekly help
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Pianists and Organists: You are...
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Care Friends
- Looking for party people!
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- If you can spend just 30 minutes...
- Come and Listen
- Gift Shop : Do you have great...
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome