Help this busy little shop and become part of its fun loving team!. Sort and price donations for re-sale. Serve as a clerk making sales and interact with residents, staff and general public.
All shop proceeds support the Benevolent Care Fund helping our residents who have outlived their financial resources- so your help goes a long way to making a difference!
Help needed as a clerk and sorter Tuesday or Thursdays 10-3 and on some Wednesdays 10-3 . Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and have good customer service skills.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, but prefer weekly help
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Summer Teen Volunteer Program
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Care Friends
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- Come and Listen
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome