General Program Manager
52 people are interested
General Program Manager needed to assist President and Clinical Director in the development and management of non-profit agency programs.
Development of initiatives to provide services to the immigrant and refugee community in the Bay Area, with a focus on alliances with other non-profits, fund raising, program management and management of volunteer assignments.
Initiatives are currently focused on immigrants subject to deportation, outreach to immigrant elders, and education projects for families and children to mitigate fear and trauma.
This position requires attendance at meetings during the workweek, although 50% of the role can be done remotely.
Non-profit experience essential and social service or mental health experience preferred. Program evaluation skill a plus.
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
We'll work with your schedule.
25 N 14th StreetSuite 505San jose, CA 95112
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 10+ hrs week
- Flexibility in work schedule, and experience working with non-profits