General Program Manager needed to assist President and Clinical Director in the development and management of non-profit agency programs.
Development of initiatives to provide services to the immigrant and refugee community in the Bay Area, with a focus on alliances with other non-profits, fund raising, program management and management of volunteer assignments.
Initiatives are currently focused on immigrants subject to deportation, outreach to immigrant elders, and education projects for families and children to mitigate fear and trauma.
This position requires attendance at meetings during the workweek, although 50% of the role can be done remotely.
Non-profit experience essential and social service or mental health experience preferred. Program evaluation skill a plus.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10+ hrs week
- Flexibility in work schedule, and experience working with non-profits
- Marketing Intern, Volunteer
- Associate Finance Manager
- Volunteer Scriptwriter for...
- Clinical Supervisor
- Executive Assistant
- Theatre Director for Community...
- Copywriter - Volunteer Opportunity
- Associate Marketing Manager
- General Program Manager
- Fund Development Officer
- Marketing Coordinator...
- Associate Artistic Director, TEA...
- Associate Clinical Operations...
- Administrative Assistant
- Associate Art Director for FACTR
- Producer for Social Justice...
- Producer/Art Director for TEA...
- Operations Assistant
- Office Manager
- Program Manager, volunteer -...