Responsible for processing outgoing mail, maintaining kitchens, morning pick up of interoffice mail at the Inpatient Care Center, and delivering incoming mail/packages.
- Pick up/deliver interoffice mail at the inpatient care center daily and deliver it to the administrative office-one round trip per day. The Receptionist will sort the interoffice mail and incoming mail, which the Volunteer will place in the mail boxes in the 7 th and 8 th floor mail rooms and deliver as appropriate.
- Keep meeting rooms, kitchens and appliances clean, orderly and free of trash and excess materials.
- Check the 7 th and 8 th floor kitchens to load/unload dishwashers, restock supplies (cups, paperware, plastic silverware, etc.), refill coffee machines as needed and order supplies as necessary. Maintain soda machine in the 7 th floor kitchen. Clean out refrigerators once a month (two on 7 th floor, three on 8 th floor).
- Pick up, distribute, meter and send out daily mail and interoffice deliveries. Keep names current on mailboxes in mail rooms.
- Deliver all incoming packages to appropriate person.
- Other duties as needed.
- Knowledge of general business office equipment (fax, copier, postage machine, etc)
- Knowledge of postal regulations and rates
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training