Take a leadership position in this nonprofit campaign to make college affordable. Be a Campus Rep for Tuition Revolution, an initiative of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, www.ClassWish.org .
Benefits for Campus Reps
Here are great benefits to being a ClassWish Campus Rep:
- Take on a leadership role.
- Connect with student leaders and other students on your campus and around the country.
- Enhance your resume with a record of community service, social impact, and accomplishment.
- Help make college tuition more affordable for millions of college students and even the next generation.
This is an unpaid position. Many schools offer academic credit for campus rep positions with nonprofits. If yours does, we would be glad to cooperate to help make that happen.
Possible School Credit
Many schools offer academic credit for campus rep positions with nonprofits. If yours does, we would be glad to cooperate to help make that happen.
About Tuition Revolution
Skyrocketing tuition costs have made college unaffordable for this generation and burdens students with tremendous debt. Now, everyone can help change the situation by joining Tuition Revolution, www.TuitionRevolution.org . Here are four great reasons to join now:
1. WE’LL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR TUITION COSTS AND STUDENT DEBT PAYMENTS! We will contribute to your tuition, college savings plan, or student debt payments whenever you and your family make a purchase at 700 national retailers, grocers, gas stations, restaurants, hotels and airlines. Join the revolution now to receive a priority invitation to our winter launch.
2. WE'LL HELP YOU FIND SCHOLARSHIPS as well as grants and other sources of funding.
3. WE'LL KEEP YOU POSTED on campaigns to reduce tuition costs, including bold moves to make college free.
4. LEND YOUR VOICE! Great social justice movements succeed when people speak up. So speak up!
As a Campus Rep, you will help raise awareness of Tuition Revolution on your college campus. To do this, you may:
- Print and post flyers.
- Email student leaders to help spread the word.
- Encourage organizations to get their members involved.
- Seek coverage in student media.
- Share through social media.
Read more about the role by downloading the Campus Rep Guidelines from www.TuitionRevolution.org/share.
You can work on campus, online, and on your own totally flexible schedule. We expect students to work five hours per week. This is a great opportunity for self-directed students who have leadership skills, take initiative and like to make things happen.
Because we are a nonprofit, this is an unpaid position. We expect the other benefits to make it rewarding.
ClassWish is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in NYC and working nationwide. Our initial focus was in providing resources for K-12 students. We are now turning attention to help generate funds for nonprofits and for college tuition and textbooks, as well. We offer high-achieving students unparalleled opportunities to assume responsibility, use their skills, gain experience, and make a difference-and provide relief from the cost of college tuition and textbooks.
Internships at our NYC Office
We also offer internships in our NYC office during the school year and the summer. Please see http://www.classwish-intern-postings.org/ .
Undergraduate or graduate students; experience in social media; good communication skills.
See the Guidelines describing your activities in more detail: http://www.tuitionrevolution.org/campus-rep-guidelines
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- The more the better!
- Make a Difference with an...
- Insurance Student Wanted for...
- Help Children Get A Better...
- Make a Difference. Video Intern...
- Become a Campus Representative...
- Change the Situation! Be a...
- High-Prestige Opportunity for...
- Bookkeeping Internship with...
- Make a Difference. Fashion...
- Campus Rep for Tuition Revolution
- Intern at Changing the Present
- Make a Difference. Social...
- Do you want to make a...
- Make a Difference. Intern at...
- Do you want to make a...
- Make a Difference. Graphic...
- Chinese HR Internship with...