Be the smiling face that our customers and donors remember! Answer the phone, explain store policies, and ring up purchases. No experience necessary - we're happy to train you on our easy touch-screen system!
Answer customer questions about store hours and policies
Handle cash and credit transactions responsibly and accurately
Ensure positive customer and donor experiences
Availability to work at least one regularly-scheduled, weekly shift
Willingness to work with diverse partner groups
Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
Gain valuable work experience in the non-profit sector
Support store staff and other volunteers
The chance to have a positive impact right here in Charlottesville
Time Commitment: Minimum of 2 hours each week
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week, flexible
- Habitat Store Furniture Assembly...
- Landscaping Volunteer
- Donation Pick-Up Assistant Needed
- Habitat Store Cleaning Crew
- Habitat Store Heavy Lifter
- Social Media Volunteer Needed!
- Furniture Assembly Specialist
- Habitat Store Donations...
- Donation Pickup Specialist
- Off-site Pick-up Volunteer
- Habitat Store Piano Player
- Habitat Store Department Head
- Store Cashier
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities!