Looking for a fun and easy way to help a neighbor in need? Host a KID Pack food drive for the White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf. KID Pack is a partnership between the Food Shelf and the White Bear Lake School District to provide weekend food bags for students who might otherwise go without over the weekend when food may be scarce.
KID packs contain 2 breakfast items, 2 lunch/dinner items and 4 snacks.
Collect the following items for your KID Pack Food Drive:
- FRUIT/VEGGIE POUCHES
- DRIED FRUIT
- TURKEY JERKY/BEEF STICKS
- TRAIL MIX
- CHEESE STICKS (unrefrigerated)
- OATMEAL CUPS
- EASY MAC CUPS, CHEF BOYARDEE CUPS, INSTANT SOUP, ROMEN NOODLES
- Resource Development / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Desire to provide food and support to your neighbors in need.