- Purpose: To provide clients of the homeless resource center with guidance and direction they need find affordable housing, jobs medical services, work or counseling.
- Develop a trust between clients experiencing homelessness and the guest services manager.
- ○ Determine what services clients require.
- ○ Provide guidance to guests and help them to understand the services the resource center is able to provide.
- ○ Maintain signup sheets of what services guests are using
- ○ Maintain a ledger of all guest visits
- ○ Communicate with staff especially the case manager what you have learned about clients.
- ○ Must be able to handle multiple cases at one time.
- ○ Must follow the policies and procedures of the Concord Coalition to End Homelessness.
- Internet Research
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum committment 2 hours per week