Purpose and scope:
The social media specialist will serve as our social media ambassador and should be well-versed in social media best practices and have experience using social networking sites such as linkedin, facebook, youtube, etc.
- Developing and maintaining social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that align with and support our core business goals. These strategies will aim to increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms.
- Creating social media content that tells the V.E.T.S. story and informs our audience; managing the growth and development of our social properties.
- Participate in online conversations, personifying the company in a positive, helpful light by listening to our audience
Education, experience and skills
- The requirements, education, experience and skill sets for the social media specialist are, but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications.
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing/public relations.
- Working knowledge of social media channels including but not limited to facebook, linkedin, youtube, twitter, etc.
- Working knowle
- Web Design
- Website Programming
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week, flexible
- Include samples of work