- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
52 people are interested
Events and Fundraising Volunteer
Duties May Include:
- Liaise with other organizations to manage and coordinate events.
- Maintain relationships with other organizations and provide support and assistance for education and training programs.
- Aid in productions of marketing and promotional material.
- Inspect event spaces for proper set-up.
- Maintain calendar of all planned events.
- Coordinate, select and schedule volunteers to assist with events.
- Inform President/CEO and other staff of possible events/scheduled events via email.
- Prepare written reports on outcome of completed events.
- Going out into the community and asking for donations using PALNV’s guidelines.
- Knowledge of the techniques and methods involved in planning, organizing and coordinating events and fundraisers.
- Pleasant outgoing personality.
- Able to work well with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter that can work without a lot of supervision.
- Volunteer Orientation
- Comprehensive knowledge of PALNV’s Volunteer Manual.
- Role playing to help with "spontaneous" speaking ability; ability to ask for a donation.
- On the job training; working with experienced volunteers and/or personnel.
PALNV office, local businesses and/or event sites.
Suggested Work Shifts:
Importance of the Job:
As a non-profit organization, PAL needs funds to operate and to fulfill our mission to our clients and the community. Raising funds through events is a major contributor to PALNV’s budget.
We'll work with your schedule.
4155 N Rancho DriveSuite150Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Genuine concern for the welfare of animals that is consistent with the philosophy of PALNV.