- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
48 people are interested
Fundraising/event volunteers often serve as the face of PALNV. This role offers a fun opportunity to participate in a variety of events, help share PALNV's pet -positive messages and let the public know about our role in animal welfare in the Las Vegas Valley.
Duties/responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting with fundraising/event scheduling, communications and promotion
- Overseeing PALNV's fundraising/event committee (each event has a committee chair)
- Staffing tables or booths at local stores, community fairs and festivals or expos
- Picking up equipment from PALNV prior to a scheduled fundraiser/event, helping with set up and break down and then returning the equipment afterwards
- Sharing information about PALNV operations and interests with the public
- Requesting pet food donations
- Securely accepting monetary donations and offering donation receipts
- Encouraging people to sign up for PALNV's email list
We'll work with your schedule.
4155 N Rancho DriveSuite150Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 4 hours or duration of an event per month
- Genuine concern for the welfare of animals that is consistent with the philosophy of PALNV.