The duties would be built up based on the volunteers under this category and the director may recruit for assistance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruitment: Develop job descriptions, recruit, review/interview applicants
- Coordination: Match up CARE volunteers with requests for assistance
- Assignments: Supervise volunteers as necessary, conduct follow-up evaluations
- Training: Develop and implement training, including orientation to CARE and specialized task training
- Recognition: Organize and implement a volunteer recognition program
Directors are expected to take an ACTIVE ROLE in the management of the organization.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and willing to make decisions
- Be able to attend monthly board meetings held in the evenings in central Orlando
- Be able and willing to keep in frequent communication via email and/or phone when needed
- Believe in the CARE Feline TNR mission.
- Interent access - required
- Knowledge of spreadsheets - required
- Familiarity with email - required
- Background in human resources, recruiting, training and supervision - preferred
- Experience serving on board of directors (especially non-profit) - preferred
- Familiarity with Google Docs preferred but not required - we will train you
Approximate hours required is variable and highly dependent on your ability to recruit assistants and delegate assignments.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Send your qualifications to the email provided with a decription of why you would like to volunteer with us and something about yourself. We will respond if we think you may be a match.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Resource Development / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Approximate hours required is variable
- Attend monthly Board meetings in central Orlando