This is a Board of Directors level position. It requires active participation, including attendance at monthly board meetings which are held in the evenings at various locations in the greater Orlando area. The position is entirely volunteer; however the Treasurer may recruit other volunteers for assistance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- keep financial records (Quicken)
- maintain bank accounts / reconcile statements to records
- maintain PayPal account and transfer funds as necessary
- receive income (donations) and pay expenses
- prepare monthly reports
- prepare/submit annual IRS tax forms
- prepare/submit annual FL "solicitation" registration
- prepare/submit annual FL corporate report
- reliable transportation as necessary to attend monthly board meetings
- access to internet, email, text and phone
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- good communication skills
- strong working knowledge of accounting software (Quicken)
- bookkeeping experience
Approximate hours required per month is variable - but expect to spend several hours a week at a minimum.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Send your qualifications to the email provided .
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Approximate hours required per month is variable
- Attend monthly Board meeting in central Orlando