**To apply or for more information, please visit https://cotni.org/jobs/310162 to turn in your application packet.
Summary: The International Department of COTN is seeking a volunteer to research and contact organizations available for English to Spanish translation of Standards of Service documents. The volunteer will not do the translating, rather, he or she will be the liaison between COTN and the translation organization(s). Responsibilities:
- Research organizations (universities/colleges, credible translation organizations, organizations in Spanish-speaking countries, Christian organizations/universities) that can translate documents from Spanish to English for our COTN-Dominican Republic site
- Contact organizations to determine their availability and what services they provide
- Identify an organization that can translate COTN documents
- Be the liaison between COTN and translating organization to ensure documents are translated and delivered
- Research grants that could provide funds for translation
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Ongoing - until project is complete
- TEACH Secondary School in Africa!
- Newspaper Researcher/Contact...
- Volunteer in MALAWI, Africa:...
- TEACH Reading in Africa!
- Letter Translator (Spanish)
- General Resource Specialist
- TEACH Summer School in Africa!
- Donation Coordinator
- Grant Researcher and Database...
- Researcher for Spanish...
- TEACH Junior Secondary School in...
- TEACH Reading in Sierra Leone!