Community Outreach Volunteers act as the face of the Alzheimer’s Association, representing the organization at community gatherings, such as corporate wellness events and public health fairs in Stanislaus County, including Modesto and Turlock.
As a Community Outreach Volunteer, your role would be to staff tables at events and share information on our programs and services with visitors. Occasionally, you may be asked to make a short presentation about the organization.
Bilingual skills preferred, but not required (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese).
Training on Alzheimer's Association mission, services, programs, Alzheimer's disease and dementia, as well as best outreach practices will be provided.
Outreach events are ongoing and include opportunities in the evening and on weekends.
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One outreach event per quarter
- Minimum 6 month commitment
- Media Relations Volunteer
- Office Volunteer
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Helpline Volunteer
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Sacramento Volunteer Open House
- Community Educator
- The Longest Day Committee
- Become an Alzheimer's Advocate!
- Stanislaus Community Outreach...
- Help us end Alzheimer's!
- Latino Community Outreach...
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- San Joaquin Community Outreach...
- Medical Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Fab 40's 5K Volunteer