The Walk Team Retention Chair will be responsible for retaining prior Walk teams through recruiting a Team Retention Subcommittee. Each Team Retention Subcommittee member should be responsible for cultivating and retaining a specific number of teams. This position will work year-round on team retention strategies including planning and executing the Walk Celebration Party and past team registration event(s).
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 3 hrs/week
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's