Senior Companions needed at our Rosener House (Menlo Park)
Communicate verbally and non-verbally with program participants; encourage engagement in activities; assist with activities such as art class, exercise, games, cooking, gardening, walks, conversation, discussion groups; assist participants from one group to another, including assisting with wheelchairs and walkers; assist serving lunch and snacks.
Interest in working with older adults with disabilities; willingness to learn about Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and other age related chronic conditions; ability to follow directions and work as part of a team.
Days Needed: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Times: Between 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Interested? Contact Victoria Cormack at (650) 326-0665, ext. 5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Minimum 2 Hours per week
- Meals on Wheels Weekday...
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Rosener House Current Events...
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Community Service Desk
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Current Events Moderator
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Weekday Morning Front Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Food Packers...