Physician Needed to Supervise Free Clinic PA's
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 Border StreetNorwalk, IA 50211
The Norwalk Free Medical Clinic is looking for healthcare providers to volunteer their time and talents on Thursday evenings to provide care to uninsured, high risk, and underinsured individuals that may otherwise not receive care. Hours would be 5:45/6-8/8:15 on Thursday evenings. You can volunteer as frequently as you wish! Many providers dedicate one evening a month to volunteer, but the frequency is up to you. Narcotics are not prescribed at the clinic, and we are able to send out labs. Work with a great team of volunteer nurses, receptionists, and providers to really change the lives of people in our community! We are also looking for a provider to act as a supervising physician for a few volunteer PA's. If you are interested in any of these opportunities, we would love to hear from you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
- Photographer Needed
- Nurse Practitioner Needed
- Medical Provider: Nurse...
- MD's and DO's! We need your help!
- Healthcare Providers Needed
- Nurses We Need You
- Paramedics and EMT's....We Need...
- Lab Tech/Phlebotomist Needed
- Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN...
- Physician Needed to Supervise...
- Nurse Practitioners! We need...