MD's and DO's! We need your help!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 Border StreetNorwalk, IA 50211
The Norwalk Free Medical Clinic is looking for healthcare providers to volunteer their time and talents on Thursday evenings to provide care to uninsured, high risk, and underinsured individuals that may otherwise not receive care. Hours would be 5:45/6-8/8:15 on Thursday evenings. You can volunteer as frequently as you wish! Many providers dedicate one evening a month to volunteer, but the frequency is up to you. Narcotics are not prescribed at the clinic, and we are able to send out labs. Work with a great team of volunteer nurses, receptionists, and providers to really change the lives of people in our community!
- Patient Care
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2/2.5 Hours Every 1-2 Months
- Medical Provider: Nurse...
- MD's and DO's! We need your help!
- Sleep Professional Needed
- Receptionists We Need You!
- Diabetes Nurse Educator Needed!
- Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN...
- Physical Therapist Needed
- LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
- Photographer Needed
- Dietician Needed
- Healthcare Providers Needed
- Nurses We Need You
- Paramedics and EMT's....We Need...
- Lab Tech/Phlebotomist Needed
- Stress Management Pro Needed!