The Volunteer Events Coordinator works closely with Development and Communications Department team members to plan and coordinate fundraising and community outreach events. This individual must be willing to maintain confidential information in a professional and ethical manner, and must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
1. Events Coordination
- Assist with the coordination of logistics for RMYC fundraising and community outreach events.
- Help to ensure that event sponsors receive the benefits for which they are entitled.
- Attend and provide coordination and administrative support at events whenever possible.
- Help to identify and secure space, entertainment, equipment and furniture, vendors, for-sale products and other needs to support events.
2. Marketing and Communications
- Assist with the design of event promotional materials as needed.
- Provide administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- Computer literacy, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to work collaboratively