Radiology volunteer responsibilities:
-Assist in regsitering patients
-Transport patients to and from radiology from other units within the hospital
-Update patients on wait times
Requirements: Positive, friendly, and customer-service oriented.
Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one 3 hour shift per week
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer