VEAP (Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People) is a basic needs organization whose programs include access to healthy foods, social services, housing stability, and supportive services. Together, we create pathways to stronger, more hopeful, communities.
VEAP enlists the help of over 3,000 volunteers each year to ensure the smooth running of our Food Pantry and other services. Join us in this work as a Distribution (Food Pantry) Assistant!
To apply, fill out or on-line application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1634960027
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist clients with check-in, shopping, bagging, and check-out; help maintain food supply in pantry. (Direct client contact)
QUALIFICATIONS: Able to lift up 25 lbs.; willingness to work with team; use of tact and diplomacy in dealing with age, economic, ethnic and lifestyle diversity while maintaining strict confidentiality
For more information, contact Courtney Flug, email@example.com, 952.955.8325.
Shifts Available: Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- See specifics in the position description
- Food Shelf Volunteer Check-in Desk
- Mobile Food Pantry Driver
- Donate & Do Group Volunteering
- Thursday Evening Volunteer...
- Bring good, healthy food to the...
- Pantry Driver
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Want to help end hunger?...
- Food Shelf Lobby Intake
- VOLUNTEER SCHEDULER
- Connect people to food - Pantry...
- Advancement Data Entry Support