Title of volunteer position: Executive Support and Event Volunteer
Location: Richfield Office and various Minneapolis locations (event locations vary)
Supervisor: Ann Somers, Executive Assistant
There are two aspects to this position - preparation and event day. Preference is for one person for both with a six-month commitment, but would consider one person for each area.
- Assist with board meetings and events: set-up, greet and perhaps clean-up
- Assist with preparation for meetings: research catering options, schedule location, confirm attendance, make copies, etc.
Responsibilities: Assist the Executive Assistant in preparation for and at board events.
Qualifications: Dependable and personable, flexibility, and ability to both take direction and work independently. Casual business attire required.
- Ability to move tables and chairs and stand for long periods as needed.
- Use computer and phone to complete research projects in a timely fashion.
Benefits: Learning about events and non-profit boards and LOTS of gratitude!
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month