Turning Points is looking for an exceptional volunteer to make telephone calls and schedule appointments for case managers in their Transitional Development Program.
If you have great verbal and written communication skills and are willing to go the extra mile with great customer service we need you. We ask that you commit one morning or afternoons per week for 4 hours and bi-lingual is a plus but not a requirement for this position.
We love our volunteers.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two days per week for 4 hours shifts
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Help Recognize our Volunteers
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...