Turning Points is looking for an exceptional volunteer to make telephone calls and schedule appointments for case managers in their Transitional Development Program.
If you have great verbal and written communication skills and are willing to go the extra mile with exceptional customer service we need you. We ask that you commit one morning or afternoons per week for 4 hours and bi-lingual is a plus but not a requirement for this position.
We love our volunteers.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two days per week for 4 hours shifts
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Volunteer In A Fast Paced...