The Gruenert Center is a daytime vocational / activity center for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Volunteers are utilized in assisting the staff and clients in all aspects of the day from contract work, ceramics, art, to lunch and social time. A great place to volunteer! Volunteers are welcome Monday -Friday between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Volunteers make their own schedules.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Decided by the volunteer
- Do you like scrap-booking and...
- And what do YOU like to do?
- Pet Therapy / Comfort Animals
- Sebastian LOVES ice hockey and...
- Can you Make Reading and Writing...
- Do you like to browse the dollar...
- Friendship will go a long way!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Fight for the Right" Club -...
- Do you Like to Bowl, go to...
- Perfect for daytime volunteering!