Did you know you can volunteer with the
Oklahoma Blood Institute
in your own community?
The Oklahoma Blood Institute has blood drives in your community several times a year and we are looking for volunteers to ensure they are a success, so we can stand by our mission and be the donor to patient lifeline to our local hospital partners. There are many tasks a volunteer can do before or during a blood drive.
For more information contact
Nikki at 580-583-9698 or email@example.com .
You can also apply online at www.obi.org/volunteer
(You must be 14 to volunteer)
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Asst Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteering with OBI in Tillman...
- Volunteering with OBI in Caddo...
- Volunteer with OBI in Kiowa...
- Kids Care Instructor
- Asst. Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer Receptionist Lawton...
- Volunteer with OBI in Stephens...
- Maintenance Person Needed
- Volunteer with OBI in Cotton...
- In - center Blood program advocate
- Volunteer Courier
- Kid Care Instructor
- Volunteer with OBI in Harmon...
- Volunteer Reseptionist
- In-Center Blood Program Advocate
- Volunteer with OBI in Comanche...
- Donor Recruiter
- Volunteer Coach Driver
- Volunteer Coach/Bus Driver