WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!! BECOME A SILVERADO HOSPICE VOLUNTEER!
Spend a few hours a week with someone who doesn't have a lot of time left. We need compassionate individuals just like you to visit our hospice patients who live all over Orange County.
Volunteers provide friendship, socialization and support to patients and families. We need office help, too.
Training and on-going support provided.
Great volunteer environment. Silverado is consistently named one of the best places to work in Orange County.
San Juan Capistrano, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills & Mission Viejo and other surrounding cities
MUST BE 18 OR OVER
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drug Test, TB Test & Background Check
- Hospice Volunteer Laguna Woods,...
- Excellent Opportunity for your...
- Companion needed for Alzheimer's...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- Rewarding Video Editing...
- You are needed! ( Laguna Woods,...
- Companionship and social...
- Bilingual Needed! - MAKE A NEW...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Deliver flowers