Are you trying to build your professional skills and your resume?
Do you need experience working with a team of healthcare professionals?
We have the place for you!
Heartland Hospice is seeking an office volunteer, to help in their Grand Rapids office a few hours a week. Duties include but not limited to, filing, answering phones , designing and printing monthly volunteer newsletter, updating and maintaining volunteer files, internet research and networking in the community.
Contact: Sandi Howland, Volunteer Coordinator
888-427-7311 or 616-634-0046
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- flexable, 4-7 hrs a week
- have own transportation, and a positive attitude
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer