Turning Point Behavioral Health Care Center
Established community mental health center in Skokie, IL seeks two Part-time Volunteers to assist with office and clerical tasks. Ideal candidates are available Monday-Friday, and have good computer skills, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access, and a positive attitude!
Some opportunities include short-term project work, like mailings and records management. There are also opportunites for data entry and other clerical tasks, as well as special events assistance.
Established in 1969, Turning Point serves diverse communities throughout metropolitan Chicago. We provide outpatient individual and group therapy for all ages, psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring, case management, and a residential living program. Turning Point has consistently been awarded the highest rating from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Turning Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Culturally Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
About Turning Point Behavioral Health Care Center
8324 SKOKIE BLVD, SKOKIE, IL 60077, US
Our promise to you.
- Turning Point experts will be there for you.
- We will guide you through the most frightening, difficult steps and decisions you must face.
- We will make care available to all, regardless of financial resources, insurance coverage or intensity of need.
- We will help to ensure that you maintain your legal rights.
- We will treat you with dignity.
- We will listen to you.
- We will respect your knowledge and preferences about the approach to your recovery.
- We will collaborate with you and support you every step of the way.
- We will champion the rights of the mentally ill to promote community awareness and understanding.
- We will work to improve quality of life for our clients, their families, and our community.
Turning Point is an outpatient mental health center that exists to provide expert care and relief, no matter who you are or what your situation might be. We guide you through the most frightening and difficult steps and decisions you face and help to ensure that you maintain your legal rights. We provide solid support, every step of the way, recognizing each client’s efforts to change, stabilize and grow.