- The Manor House Host/Hostess position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests visiting the museum.
- Responsibilities include greeting guests and providing them with the museum guidelines, answering museum-related questions, interpreting specific spaces within the museum, and providing a safe and secure environment for guests and museum artifacts.
- A separate training is provided for this position.
Recruiting for Sunday AM Shift (10:30am-2pm) and PM Shift 1:30pm-5pm.
New hosts/hostesses are required to attend 3 special sessions on guiding and guest interaction called Tier One training. The sessions are from 5:30 - 8pm in the Manor House on the following dates
- September 6th
- September 13th
- September 20th
Overall training will take about 1-2 months depending on volunteer availability.
- People Skills
- General Education
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Weekend shift coverage 10:30-2pm
- Weekend shift coverage 1:30-5pm