- The Manor House Host/Hostess position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests visiting the museum.
- Responsibilities include greeting guests and providing them with the museum guidelines, answering museum-related questions, interpreting specific spaces within the museum, and providing a safe and secure environment for guests and museum artifacts.
- A separate training is provided for this position.
Recruiting for Friday-Sunday AM Shift 10:30am-2pm
Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday PM Shift 1:30pm-5pm
Tier One training is required.
2017 Tier One training dates:
- May 3rd, 10th, 17th
- September 6th, 13th & 20th
All trainings meet in the Manor House from 5:30-8pm
Overall training will take about 1-2 months depending on volunteer availability.
- People Skills
- General Education
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Weekend shift coverage 10:30-2pm
- Weekend shift coverage 1:30-5pm