Please be thinking of possible ways you can help in 2017. Below are some ideas:
1. Expo Operations (Thursday, February 2, 2017): Assist in set up and organization. Heavy Lifting Required.
2. Expo Break Down (Friday, February 3, 2017): After 8pm, heavy Lifting Required.
3. Course Set-up (Friday, February 3, 2017): Heavy Lifting Required.
4. Course Preparation (Saturday, February 4, 2017): Heavy Lifting Required.
5. Finish Line Operations: Assist staff in finish area operations. (Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017)Heavy Lifting Required.
6. Start Line Set-up/Tear Down: Assist with the set up and tear down of all start line functions. Heavy Lifting Required.
7. Finish Line Set-up/Tear Down: Assist with the set up and tear down of all finish line functions. Heavy Lifting Required.
8. Finish Chute: Assist runners with blankets and medals at finish chute
9. Course breakdown and clean-up. Heavy Lifting Required.
10. Any Way I Can: Help with any area that needs assistance
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Four-six hour shifts