- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
75 people are interested
* Accurately complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS register
* Open, close and verify register
* Greet/assist customers while shopping in the ReStore
* Answer customer questions
* Answer phones
* Process customer orders through a point-of-sale system
* Label goods as sold/carryout/sale-pending
About Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County ReStore
45 South Street, Freehold, NJ 07728, US
Our Vision: A world where everyone has a decent place to live. Our Mission: Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
The ReStore accepts new and gently used donations of furniture, appliances, building materials, home decorator items and more which we sell at 50 - 70% below retail to the general public. Funds raised are used to support the building and critical repair projects in our serve area.
We'll work with your schedule.
45 South StreetFreehold, NJ 07728
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Donor Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training