Learn to Assist Seniors With Medicare Insurance Enrollment (Davenport)
15 people are interested
The SHINE(Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program provides health insurance information and free, unbiased, and confidential counseling assistance to all current and prospective Medicare beneficiaries, their families and caregivers. Through a network of specially trained volunteers, SHINE works to empower individuals to make the best decisions for their individual needs.
- Enrollment and coverage questions
- Medicare Parts A, B, and D
- Supplement and Advantage Plans
- Plan comparisons
- Medicare claims
- Medicare billing issues
- Complaints and appeals
- Financial assistance programs to lower Medicare costs
- Anything Medicare-related
- Assignment will involve utilizing basic computer and email skills, having compassion and a spirit of customer service working with a diverse population of senior adults and volunteers. Training is provided. The SHINE program is an extension of the Area Agency on Aging (AAA).
Gain satisfaction in knowing that you have helped to improve the quality of life for seniors in your community!
We'll work with your schedule.
Senior Connection CenterDavenport, FL 33836
- Case Work / Management
- Patient Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible according to your availability to serve