Library Services Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1772 Educational Park Dr.San Jose, CA 95133
Help your local library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, assisting with programs and special projects, and other opportunities within the library.
Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
Volunteers are needed at Educational Park Branch Library on:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 2 - 3 p.m.
Fridays 3 - 5 p.m.
Saturdays 1 - 3 p.m.
* Age 15 or older. (13 & 14-year-olds who are members of the library’s teensReach program may volunteer)
* Responsible and dependable
* Able to file alphabetically/numerically
* Able to follow directions
* Able to work independently
* Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
Commitment: 2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2- 4 hours per week for a period of 12 months