AIDS Services Foundation is committed to providing quality care, education and advocacy to men, women and children in Orange County affected by HIV disease. We serve more than 1300 Orange County residents living with HIV by providing services such as food pantry, transportation, housing, emergency financial assistance, family programs, mental health counseling, support groups, and HIV education and prevention services.
Food Pantry Volunteers are needed to package food items for our clients who are living with HIV/AIDS, low income, and disabled. Other duties include stocking shelves, de-bulking dry foods, calling delivery clients, verifying authorizations, entering data into client track, and maintaining client files.We are currently seeking volunteers to come in on Tuesdays for 3-4 hours shifts between the hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Although most of our food Pantry volunteers come in once a week to volunteer, the schedule is flexible. A current TB Test is to be on file for all our volunteers.
Dress code is casual but closed toe shoes are required.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week
- Current TB screening
- Food Pantry Volunteer -...
- March in OC Pride Parade with...
- AIDS Services Foundation is...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Tuesdays
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer Receptionist - Evening...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Friday...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Thursdays
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Monday...
- Volunteer Receptionist