Crossroads Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers with their dog to join its team of "Ultimate Givers" who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families in your community.
Imagine the joy you and your pet will bring to these patients in need.
Contact us today to learn more about this rewarding opportunity: 330-776-3270
- Music Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy