Crossroads Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers with their dog to join its team of "Ultimate Givers" who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families in your community.
Imagine the joy you and your pet will bring to these patients in need.
Contact us today to learn more about this rewarding opportunity: 330-776-3271
- Music Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...