We are seeking a content writer for our new website and promotional marketing materials.
- Should be able to write content which includes content creation
- Write and edit website content
- Must be able to write content using the best SEO techniques
- Coordinate with our internal staff on putting content on the website and/or marketing materials.
- Proofread content
- Strong writing skills
- 2+ years of experience writing and editing printed and/or web content
- Preferably a degree in Communication, English, Journalism
- Basic knowledge of SEO techniques
*Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Girls For Technology, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization after-school program committed to closing the gender gap within STEM fields one girl at a time. We provide after-school, summer enrichment programs, and workshops for under-served, under-represented adolescent girls ages 11-17 in Greater Hartford, CT school district, and neighboring towns. Our main focus is to peak girls’ interest in technology and engineering. During the summer we offer STEM-ulating activities. At GFT, members have access to mentoring, tutoring, homework help, hands-on project based STEM activities, team building, field trips, public speaking training and leadership development. We partner with schools and other community providers to inspire girls to realize their potential in the fields Technology and Engineering.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Resource Development / Management
- Youth Services
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18