Teen Tech Volunteers Needed-Earn Community Service Credits From Home! (Laurel)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14200 Laurel Park Dr.Laurel, MD 20774
Teen Tech Volunteers
Would you like to earn community service credits from the comfort of your own home at times that are completely flexible with your schedule?
Do you have a genuine interest in community outreach, creative writing, volunteerism, or technology?
Do you want to earn certifications and professional references that will help springboard you towards a better professional reputation?
If so, than we have a place for you!
Here at Hospice of the Chesapeake, the ongoing recruitment and on-boarding of our patient care volunteers is an extremely crucial task as we continuously strive to build the ranks of our hospice volunteers to better support our patients and their families in a variety of roles.
At present, Hospice of the Chesapeake is seeking a few volunteers to assist with the management of our volunteer recruitment sites in a variety of ways, which can take place at either/or the comfort of your own home or from our office location!
What Kind of Volunteer Work Would I Do?
Creating, Generating, and editing Postings at a recurring basis based off of recruitment needs
Tracking referral sources and identifying trends in data
- Creating customized greetings and supporting documents for each role
Even if this particular opportunity doesn’t seem quite your thing, contact us and tell us what you want to do, what your skills are, and how you’d like to help. We will help you find a place in our organization where you will feel happy, useful, and make a real difference.
Where Will I Volunteer?
You can work from home, or from our Largo location. If you come into our Largo location, you may use one of our laptops or you may bring your own.
Twice a month you will be required to either come into the office or schedule a brief phone call to discuss progress, future projects, etc. This is a very brief visit or call, and should only take 10-15 minutes.
You will have to give a brief report of what work you have accomplished as well as what hours you worked in order to receive your community service credits.
Benefits of Volunteering for HoC:
We work around your schedule!
Free training available in a number of areas
Opportunity to earn a number of certifications, which can be listed on a resume or used professionally
Scholarships available for certain Healing Arts certifications
Possible tax benefits
Community Service Hours provided
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or other positions within our Volunteer Department, please contact a member of our team at (443)837-1549 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Hospice of the Chesapeake, you can visit our website at www.HospiceChesapeake.org.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours a month on average
- Application, paperwork, interview
- Receptionists and Administrative...
- Compassionate Couriers
- Honor Our Veterans-Participate...
- The Greatest Gift
- Comfort Touch Therapy-Laurel, MD
- Therapy Dogs Needed-Prince...
- Healing Arts Volunteers-Reiki...
- Patient Care Volunteer-Bowie, MD
- Fashion for a Cause!
- Massage Therapist (Prince...
- Honor Our Veterans-Participate...
- Volunteers with Four Wheel Drive...
- Comfort Touch Therapy-Clinton, MD
- Comfort Touch Therapy-Bowie, MD
- Teen Volunteering Opportunities...
- A Comforting Touch
- Volunteer Recruitment Assistant
- Patient Care Volunteer-Laurel, MD
- Bereavement Callers Needed...
- Teen Tech Volunteers Needed-Earn...