If you want to change the world, you have to start by changing the lives of the world's women.
WiNGS provides women tools and resources to become strong mothers, advocates for their own breast health, successful in the workplace and financially secure. To learn about our programs, visit our new website - www.WiNGSdallas.org .
The new WiNGS Women’s Center at Ebby’s Place, named after inspirational community leader Ebby Halliday, serves as a place for low to moderate working women to change their lives, and for the community to get involved like never before.
Would you like to get involved and come volunteer as a Center Specialist to our new Women's Center?
Meeting and greeting members at the front desk
Assisting with classroom setup
putting together classroom materials
Preparing marketing and outreach mail outs
Other office/clerical duties deemed necessary by the Coordinator and/or Director
- Attend Volunteer Orientation and training.
- Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Friday 8:00a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Saturdays 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m. Schedules are flexible and based on programming and availability of volunteers.
- Minimum commitment 2-4 times a month for 2 hours.
- Positively interact with community members, YW volunteers and staff
- General Office skills
- Computer skills/ MS Office
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Department of Public Safety and Criminal History
- 2 personal references
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 times a month for 2hours