Meals on Wheels Driver for Keystone - West 7th Community Center Location
6 people are interested
The mission of Keystone Community Services is to strengthen the capacity of individuals and families to improve their quality of life. Keystone is a multi-service organization providing human services in the areas of youth, senior, and basic needs programming. Through our extensive senior programming, we are helping seniors remain independent and contributing to their communities by accessing active senior, volunteer, in-home support and case management programs.
We invite you to join our effort to helping seniors in their quest for independence.Deliver a warm meal to a homebound adult over the lunchtime hour!
Meals on Wheels volunteers deliver meals to the door at lunchtime, Monday through Friday, to seniors ages 60 and up and to disabled individuals under age 60. Meals on Wheels drivers not only deliver sustaining meals to seniors but they also deliver smiles to people who are often isolated in our community!
Scheduling for Meals on Wheels is flexible - drive once a week or once a month! We'd love to make a schedule that work for you!Volunteer Drivers
- Drivers must have a car, valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Delivery takes about an hour over the lunch hour, Monday through Friday.
- Drivers and runners arrive at the West 7th Community Center at around 10:45 a.m. to pick up meals for a route of 10 to 12 recipients. Route directions are provided. Volunteers return to West 7th Community Center by 12:00 p.m.
- Drivers may go alone, with a spouse or friend, or with a runner.
We hope you'll consider joining our Keystone family of volunteers!
We'll work with your schedule.
265 Oneida St.St. Paul, MN 55102
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training