Neighborhood House is seeking volunteers who can assist with front desk reception at several of our locations. Tasks associated with this role include:
- Welcoming and directing clients to the appropriate staff person or other agency
- Answering the phone and directing calls
- Explaining programs and services to interested individuals
- Assisting with administrative and organizational tasks (making copies, faxing, filing and typing)
- Maintaining a clean, professional work environment
Neighborhood House locations are in White Center, Rainier Vista, High Point and Kent. Our services focus on supporting low income community members, public housing residents, immigrants and refugees. Volunteering in this role is a great opportunity to provide vital support for staff serving these communities.
Note that all shifts are scheduled during regular office hours, M-F, 9am-5pm.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 month commitment is strongly preferred
- Summer Health Fair in White Center
- Youth Tutoring Programs-...
- Middle School Youth Conference
- Front Desk Support Needed...
- Use your computer knowledge to...
- Employment, Education Outreach &...
- Seeking volunteer photographers...
- High Point Teen Programs-...
- Youth Tutor- Summer Program...
- Help immigrants and refugees...
- Preschool Summer Program Support
- One-time volunteer opportunity...