Neighborhood House is seeking volunteers who can assist with front desk reception at several of our locations. Tasks associated with this role include:
- Welcoming and directing clients to the appropriate staff person or other agency
- Answering the phone and directing calls
- Explaining programs and services to interested individuals
- Assisting with administrative and organizational tasks (making copies, faxing, filing and typing)
- Maintaining a clean, professional work environment
Neighborhood House locations are in White Center, Rainier Vista, High Point and Kent. Our services focus on supporting low income community members, public housing residents, immigrants and refugees. Volunteering in this role is a great opportunity to provide vital support for staff serving these communities.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 month commitment is strongly preferred
- Join us for Story Time Thursdays!
- Instructor for Children’s...
- Youth Tutor (White Center,...
- Front Desk Help Needed!...
- Love cute kids? Consider...
- Help students achieve academic...
- Computer Skills Tutoring for...
- After school Youth Homework Help...
- If you are strong in math and...
- Help immigrants and refugees...