Neighborhood House is seeking volunteers who can assist with front desk and administrative support at several of our locations. Tasks associated with this role include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and directing clients to the appropriate staff person or other agency
- Answering the phone and directing calls
- Explaining programs and services to interested individuals
- Assisting with administrative and organizational tasks (making copies, faxing, filing and typing)
- Maintaining a clean, professional work environment
This position is available in several locations throughout south Seattle: Rainier Vista, New Holly, White Center and Yesler Terrace. Please contact us for location and scheduling details.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 month commitment is strongly preferred
- Citizenship/ESL Tutor- Seattle
- Youth Tutoring Programs-...
- Employment, Education Outreach...
- Front Desk Help Needed!...
- ESL Tutor (Renton)
- Employment, Education Outreach &...
- ESL Instructor (West Seattle)
- Opportunity to tutor an adult...
- Short Term Human Resources...
- Human Resources Assistant
- Citizenship/ESL Tutor - Kent