Foundation for the Developmentally Disabled
The mission of the Foundation for the Developmentally Disabled is to enhance the quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities through community awareness; family support; housing options; and education, social and recreational activities. The Foundation has an immediate need for volunteers to work one on one with individuals during a six-week long life skills class, as well as assist with monthly events.
Please contact 239- 252-4230 for more information.
- Adult Education
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- RSVP/Meals on Wheels Drivers
- RSVP/PACE Center for Girls-...
- RSVP/Rookery Bay
- RSVP/Habitat for Humanity
- RSVP/Hope for Families
- RSVP/Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- RSVP/Naples Historical Society
- RSVP Literacy Volunteers of...
- RSVP At. Vincent de Paul Society
- RSVP/Harry Chapin Food Bank
- RSVP Panira Healthcare Clinic
- RSVP/Veteran Transportation
- RSVP CERT
- RSVP/Tutors and Mentors at Boys...
- RSVP/Foundation for the...
- RSVP Gargiulo Education Center
- Senior Friendship Health Center