St. Vincent DePaul’s Meals on Wheels serves the infirm and homebound by providing one meal a day to those in need of this service. Monday-Friday, recipients receive hot meals, for weekends, they receive frozen meals. St. Vincent DePaul has an immediate need for volunteer drivers to deliver meals in the community. Must have own transportation. Must be 55 years and older. Please call 252-4230 for more information.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Weekday Mornings
- RSVP/Meals on Wheels Drivers
- RSVP/PACE Center for Girls-...
- RSVP/Rookery Bay
- RSVP/Habitat for Humanity
- RSVP/Hope for Families
- RSVP/Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- RSVP/Naples Historical Society
- RSVP Literacy Volunteers of...
- RSVP At. Vincent de Paul Society
- RSVP/Harry Chapin Food Bank
- RSVP Panira Healthcare Clinic
- RSVP/Veteran Transportation
- RSVP CERT
- RSVP/Tutors and Mentors at Boys...
- RSVP/Foundation for the...
- RSVP Gargiulo Education Center
- Senior Friendship Health Center