RSVP of Collier County is looking for volunteer drivers to transport Veteran’s to and from VA medical appointments. Must have a valid driver’s license. Must be 55 or older. Van is provided to volunteers. Call 239-252-4230.
- Bus/Van Driving
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays, mornings, flexible
- 55 or older
- RSVP/Meals on Wheels Drivers
- RSVP/PACE Center for Girls-...
- RSVP/Rookery Bay
- RSVP/Habitat for Humanity
- RSVP/Hope for Families
- RSVP/Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- RSVP/Naples Historical Society
- RSVP Literacy Volunteers of...
- RSVP At. Vincent de Paul Society
- RSVP/Harry Chapin Food Bank
- RSVP Panira Healthcare Clinic
- RSVP/Veteran Transportation
- RSVP CERT
- RSVP/Tutors and Mentors at Boys...
- RSVP/Foundation for the...
- RSVP Gargiulo Education Center
- Senior Friendship Health Center