Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida work’s with more than 20 partner agencies in Collier County. HCFB collects food from retailers and grocery stores, provides fresh produce and other nutritious food to children, families and seniors, etc. There is an immediate need for volunteers to assist with their mobile pantries, in their warehouse and with special events. At the warehouse, volunteers will assist with sorting, inspecting and boxing items, Monday’s and Friday’s, from 9 am to 12 noon and 1 to 4 pm, and Saturday’s from 9 am to 12 noon. At the mobile pantries, volunteers will assist with set-up, distributing food to clients, break-down and clean-up, hours and location varies. Volunteers are expected to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for a minimum of 3 hours. Must be 55 or older. Contact 239-252-4230 for more information.
- Disaster Response
- Food Service
- Child Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- must be 55 and older and have access to e-mail
- RSVP/Meals on Wheels Drivers
- RSVP/PACE Center for Girls-...
- RSVP/Rookery Bay
- RSVP/Habitat for Humanity
- RSVP/Hope for Families
- RSVP/Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- RSVP/Naples Historical Society
- RSVP Literacy Volunteers of...
- RSVP At. Vincent de Paul Society
- RSVP/Harry Chapin Food Bank
- RSVP Panira Healthcare Clinic
- RSVP/Veteran Transportation
- RSVP CERT
- RSVP/Tutors and Mentors at Boys...
- RSVP/Foundation for the...
- RSVP Gargiulo Education Center
- Senior Friendship Health Center