Position: Serve as an accredited Street Soccer USA Youth Coach at our after school program in San Francisco and Oakland.
About Street Soccer USA: www.streetsoccerusa.org
If you love soccer and working with kids, then Street Soccer USA is the perfect fit for you!
We work in urban communities across the country using our "Street Skills" based soccer curriculum to reinforce valuable life skills to our participants.
Street Soccer USA uses the power of soccer to help people of all ages and backgrounds discover their strengths and take positive steps forward in their lives. This year alone, we are helping 15,000 kids, teens, and adults around the US play for more-more opportunity for growth and more ways to win; whether that’s completing rehabilitation, earning a high school degree, or securing a family-supporting job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coach SSUSA Practices
· Deliver and reinforce SSUSA curriculum with youth participants on a daily basis
· Complete SSUSA Coach Training & Accreditation process
· Passionate about soccer and sports
· Experience working with or volunteering with at risk/underprivileged youth
· Adherence to the SSUSA mission, values and strategy
· Must be at least 16 years with high school diploma or GED
· Minimum of 1 year experience playing or coaching soccer
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Community Outreach
- Sports Coaching
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 6 hours per week