Many of our patients may not feel like getting out for a quick cut, but they still want to look their best. Emerald Coast Hospice is looking for a few licensed stylists to visit patients in the Pace/Milton area for an occasional quick trim. You can pick your hours of availability, and areas to visit.
This is strictly a Volunteer opportunity. No charges to patients, or tips accepted. Students welcome with an instructor's approval.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Will vary.
- All stylists will attend Patient Support Orientation prior to visiting patients.
- Introduction to Volunteering...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Licensed Stylist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Bilingual Volunteers Needed
- Patient and Family Support...
- Retired Military Uniforms Needed
- We Honor Veterans
- Veteran Volunteer Board Needs...
- Companionship Volunteers
- Sign Language Volunteer
- Loving Needles Needed
- Share Your Passion With Others
- Phone Buddies