The Caregiver Coach will provide support to the caregiver as they face many challenges: medical, financial, emotional, family, and social. The Coach will work to make the connection to the caregiver, assessing what is needed at the moment, so that the caregiver feels supported and understood. The coaches will provide this support in a non-judgmental and professional manner. Communication skills, such as active listening, are a must.
- People Skills
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 12 hours per week - 2/3 days a week
- Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...