Hospice Volunteer Opportunities Available Now!
Do you like working with people? Do you have care to spare?
Seasons Hospice is searching for enthusiastic and committed volunteers. Hospice Volunteers needed in the Natick, MA area and beyond for Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Massachusetts. Volunteers offer companionship, reminiscing, support to families, and more. Volunteers attend a thorough orientation offered in your area to join the Seasons Hospice team. We are accepting applications for training now!
Find Out More Information at http://www.seasons.org/page/Volunteering
Contact Liz Mearkle-Cumming at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-454-0200 for more information.
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Patient and Family Call...
- Hospice - We Need Your Help:...
- Pet Therapy: Share Your Trained...
- Lend A Hand: Reiki For Hospice
- Serve America's Veterans Through...
- WANTED: Weekday Volunteers to...
- We Need Your Help In Natick!
- We Need Your Help In Framingham!
- We Need Your Help In Peabody!
- We Need Your Help in Quincy and...
- We Want You: Help Out in Hospice...