Non-Profit Board Member: camp for kids with cancer
21 people are interested
Act locally to make the world a better place! Serve on a nonprofit board for a Utah nonprofit serving kids with cancer and similar disorders.
We are seeking individuals willing to make a 4 year commitment to serve on the board of directors of Camp Hobe'. The board of directors meet four times a year (3 live meetings, 1 conference call) to:
- Review the organization’s mission and policies for its operation, ensuring that the provisions of the organization’s charter and bylaws are being followed.
- Review the organization’s overall program from year to year and engage in longer range planning to establish its general course for the future.
- Review budget and fiscal policy.
- Provide adequate resources for the activities of the organization through direct financial contributions and a commitment to fundraising.
- Maintain a communication link to the community promoting the work of the organization.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 520755Salt Lake City, UT 84152
- Strategic Planning
- Legal (General)
- Public Relations
- Relationship Building
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Average of 1 to 3 hours per week