"Children Across America (CAA), a small non-profit based in Milford, MA, is looking for Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking volunteers to help with a community based local healthcare and educational programs. Interest in childrens healthcare, education, law, and/or government is a plus, but not required. This is a great community service opportunity for any high school student looking for volunteer hours to list on college applications. Adults encourage to appl also. Time commitment is flexible. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details if you or someone you know is interested!"
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Child Welfare
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2-5 hours per week
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Governance Director
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Grant writers needed
- Newsletter writer
- Bilingual Volunteer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Volunteers to work at table...